Sunday, December 13, 2009

What Kind Ofweave Hair Does Myamee Wear What Kind Of Damage Can Loud Amounts Of Sound Do To Your Temples?

What kind of damage can loud amounts of sound do to your temples? - what kind ofweave hair does myamee wear

I tend to play my music at a volume of 100% with headphones. Several times I was able to hear everything around me, while listening to music, so I scoot the headphones, the temples are. It can be heard effectively and to hear what's around me, but then, while I was, what kind of damage that could be caused asked me ...

So, what type, if the damage is what my music in the temple?

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Their temples are not destroyed by the noise - but are their ears. Their temples are only a part of his skull that is so thick it :-) against the consequences were quite well protected.

I love my helmet, but not to work at a volume of 100%, because I love my audience even more.

Scooting around their temples is probably well prepared to listen to the public, through the speakers. If you can hear the sounds around you, listen to a volume on the right side.

Post a Comment