Sunday, December 13, 2009

Table Annuity Generator How Do I Use Logorithms And Exponenents To Solve A Time-Value-of-Money Problems Using Only A PVA Table And Cal

How do I use logorithms and exponenents to solve a Time-Value-of-Money problems using only a PVA table and Cal - table annuity generator

The table shows the value of the pension

is the interest rate on one axis

and the number of periods in the other axis.

A year ago, during the course of my finances, I have a way to get the value of "interest rates from the table" to calculate the missing "direct impact interest rates further"

For example, if the increases are 1:10 of one percent, so I knew a way to solve the increases were too "inside".

I remember, as if jumping from 5 to 5.5 Table PVA for 6 to 6.5, etc. ..

I knew a way to solve the 6.3 logarithms.

Tonite I will check, but I would ask here and see if someone knows how I (in my finance classes for the prestigious public university 4000 plane were my companions in math incompetent)

My formula was something like "6 At least 5" or I'll take the ln of the difference.

I take adderall for ADD, and this relates to reward my limbic system response when I answer questions on yahoo wNDT said

2 comments:

ZinaRae said...

I noticed that some of your questions are very complex and a plausible answer. Number two: We believe that if we really knew math. His words were misspelled, how can we, both the bad words (logorithms and exponenents), if you know to explain the math? Here's the correct spelling of ': logarithms and exponents). Now to answer your question, is variably referred to as binary log aw / 3AXIS.

Future Value:

If you invest $ 1 today at an interest rate of 12 percent annual increase to $ 1.12000 at the end of the year to $ 1.25440 at the end of two years, $ 1.40493 at the end of three years, and so one after another, after the formula:

Fn, P = (1 + r) n

Where:
Value = Fn accumulation, or future
P = an investment of time
r = interest rate per period
n = number of periods from today

The level of FN is the future value of actual payment, P, R composed percent per period for n periods.

Monkey nuts78 said...

Bravo to the person who answered the above your best answer!

Post a Comment