Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wedding Message Funny Should I Add A 'FUNNY PICK-UP LINE' To This "WORD MESSAGE"....?

Should I add a 'FUNNY PICK-UP LINE' to this "WORD MESSAGE"....? - wedding message funny

I met a girl at the wedding of a friend about 1 month. My parents were also invited. This girl danced with me and my parents on the dance floor. He seemed interested. I danced with her for only a short time. I've tried to add as a friend on Facebook to add but they refused my request to 1 friend. I think not remember. I think that sends him to the "2nd message" Facebook Add another petition.

"Message 1"

"Hey, how u doin ?.... remember me? Is Brett. She met me and my parents dancing in her sister's wedding. I am a friend of Carl. It's great to see you on Facebook! Have a nice day on!

"2 MESSAGE"

"Hey, remember me? Is board. We met at the wedding of Charles and Linda in Calgary. I was on the dance floor, which some of my favorite disco cool lol ..."

4 comments:

Kellie said...

I think you should send the second message, but if he does not answer or ignore the second, then leave and move on.

Tetris said...

It depends on the kind of person he is. If you think the second message is better than sending. But if you do not know too well, perhaps the first message would be more appropriate.

Ring a Ling said...

No, they do if they meet your first message, then you know she is interested. Well, I would not anyway, but that's my advice:)

momomo said...

I agree with Carol P. Give it a try!

Post a Comment