Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Should I Get A Pap Smear For Fibroids Does Having A Pelvic Exam Help Determine Cause Of Dysmennorhea?

Does having a pelvic exam help determine cause of dysmennorhea? - should i get a pap smear for fibroids

I'm going to the gynecologist for the first time next week.
I've never had a pelvic exam or Pap smear, my choice.
However, I decided to go because I had severe menstrual cramps.
Who knows, if a pelvic exam can help the cause of menstrual cramps? I doubt it. However, I can not say with certainty whether they be in a position to fibroids or other abnormalities, such as a retroverted uterus, May is recognized as part of the problem.

So I really need information or help to me to decide whether a pelvic exam to help the cause of menstrual problems can
or if I did not bother to get a pelvic examination at all.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A pelvic exam will only change if you have cysts, cancer, or alteration. Pap smear checks for cancer and sexually transmitted diseases

If you want to know why have serious, you'll need for an ultra uterus and a blood test for hormones.

You do not really need a gynecological examination in general. Blood tests and ultrasound should be sufficient.

Post a Comment