Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Dvd Camcorder To Film In Dark Transfering Cine Film Onto Dvd?

Transfering Cine film onto dvd? - good dvd camcorder to film in dark

my father is in the region of 50 movies old movies of us as children. Ive watched pay in order to transfer them to DVD and this is a problem that is expensive ... process.my
1, the film can successfully video movie with a DVD camcorder in a dark room?
2, I've just purchased Roxio Creator 2009, I can do with this software to enjoy music on the DVD at the end?

2 comments:

Iridflar... said...

Here is an article on the DIY telecine.

Gary G said...

Please answer the following questions:

1) You can, but I think that the picture and sound terrible.

2) Yes, but I want someone to convert your movie into AVI or MPG debut.

Post a Comment