Friday, February 19, 2010

Depraved Girls Little Is George Formby A Depraved Nymphomaniac?

Is George Formby a depraved nymphomaniac? - depraved girls little

Allow me to produce the letter from one of his most famous songs, "With my little stick of Blackpool rock ';

Every year when summer comes around, facing the sea, I say.
I do not care if I spend a pound, I am a little premature.
See me dressed like all sports, in my jacket and a pair of shorts.
With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I stroll.
It may be sticky, but do not complain, it is good, a bite into her again and again
Every day, everywhere, around where street children flock around me.

One afternoon, the driver of the band position
Somehow lost his baton - it flew out of his hand
I jumped up and proceeded to undress
With my little stick of Blackpool Rock

With myStick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I stroll,
Remained stuck in my pocket, because I realized when I took my shirt and pulled
Every day, everywhere, around where street children flock around me.

A girl while bathing clung to me, in my opinion, have used
She screamed: "I'm drowning, and help me, can not be denied"
I said, 'Well, if you drown then I do not want to lose
My stick of Blackpool rock. "

With my little stick of Blackpool rock, I'm going to walk the
In the ballroom I went dancing every night
No wonder that all the girls who danced with me, my busy glued

Every day, everywhere, around where street children flock around me.
A man took a picture that the costand three.
He said if he "Do they think I am?"
"They mucked, rightly, that is the only thing I can see
My stick of Blackpool rock. "

4 comments:

toddytoa... said...

Perhaps the estate of George Formby is suing 50 Cent for "CANDY SHOP.

To the layman, Mr Formby a ukulele and actor was famous for the 1920s, he wrote songs like "When I'm Cleaning Windows" and "based on standards," and played in many films.
George Harrison was a big fan

"My stick of Blackpool Rock" was banned by the BBC in 1937 for his lyrical content.

Lady Silver Rose Wolf said...

Darth George Formby was a star of British cinema, and a ukulele player in the 1930s and 40s.

Darth The Northman (Ride To War) said...

Who's The Rooshamboo George Formby?
Not be connected to the right Rory Emerald?

skullpic... said...

No way !.... Oh, wait a minute I thought you were on aboot George Foreman ...

Post a Comment