Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sean Cody - Zack I Want To Act, Sing, And Dance (indian)?

I want to act, sing, and dance (indian)? - sean cody - zack

I am a very good singer and very good actors (especially for most of the stars of Disney Channel) in comparison. I find it very unfair when people are born to fame, they are rich or in a little Zack (cute and Cody, the twins are cute, who helped win his first role in Big Daddy).
Anyway, I really have at least an audition for Disney, and on my way. I want the glory, yes. But my main goal is to be successful. I am an Indian citizen, and Jay Sean) (singer has recently published a great inspiration. Of course, I am a boy 15 years old, lives in the United States since he was two years old. and if they are successful, can I contribute to charity and Africa that have already been made. Any tips on how these children are part of the Disney land program?
A triple threat, as they say, as Selena Gomez or his famous dance of other stars singing and acting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment