Sunday, January 24, 2010

Viral Arthritis Has Anyone Heard Of Viral Arthritis.My 4 Yr Old Has It In His Hip.Doctor Said It Can Happen After Colds & Flu.

Has anyone heard of viral arthritis.My 4 yr old has it in his hip.Doctor said it can happen after colds & flu. - viral arthritis

He had a sore leg, almost 2 weeks I went to the doc today and she prescribed Nurofen. She said there were 5 cases in recent weeks. Never heard of him. Obviously, there may be infection. She said that the symptoms last 2-3 weeks. Who had elses children. Thank you.

3 comments:

3kids said...

My second son was something even awoke one morning and could barely walk doctors took x-rays, he discovered the flu, the pain in my right hip has caused, and came a week or never heard of such things before that date and

Susan S said...

Information on arthritis, home remedies and treatment in http://tinyurl.com/z5vx5

Colleen O said...

Yes, I listened to him. I understand very often, but I'm older. I did as a child, then ... My mother always said that "Growing Pains", but very painful. I understand real evil in my hands to the point that an ax, to have them ... The only problem is that my hands the responsibility for my money I'm a word processor / input operator / deisginer Web have freelance. Get the Epsom and take a hot bath with one stroke of salt in it. EAS somewhat uneasy.

Post a Comment