Sunday, January 3, 2010

Money Management Spreadsheet Money Management Software Choices?

Money management software choices? - money management spreadsheet

I need to create a budget, and I am among those who believe they have a software tool for improvement seems to have my fate. I used to use Quicken and was very happy with him when I was with the studs. My wife seems to think that you can do w / or just use it and head. I have access to Quicken, Money, and youneedabudget dot com. I do not know if I use the spreadsheet, I spend or just a little money and get the software should be continued. I wonder what everyone thinks.

2 comments:

ssi1111 said...

Try it, http://www.expenseregister.com. It's free! This is only for budgeting and monitoring of expenditure and a series of similar things. You can operate any investments, stocks track, etc. It is a simple budgeting software, simple to use and accurate reports, graphs, and easy to use. Check it out.

CMass Stan said...

For me, a budget is not as useful for the monitoring of expenditure and estimates of future expenditures and balances. They are difficult to formulate budgets are difficult to maintain and monitor.

My budget is not just a checkbook and savings accounts. Is retirement accounts, education savings, mortgages, credit cards and more. And I need not only money I spent, but what I mean money in the future and to know. And I want a more direct way to get my information from my financial institutions operating in the transfer of financial software. I do not see how a simple table could cover for me.

But maybe yours is just enough to hold a sheet of paper. If so, good. No matter w / it. I used to do me in an envelope and spiral book budget, but is an eternity that I did not.

Post a Comment