Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Building A Small Garage What All Do I Need To Start A Small Garage Door Business?

What all do I need to start a small garage door business? - building a small garage

I am thinking of new and every day it seems the best so far (last idea was Native American) beadwork. I know I have the skills they need to build the doors and do it well, but to be honest, I never had the garage door one days met in my life. But is America, right? Land of the Free, Home of the Brave. I really want to do. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you all.

5 comments:

Chafemas... said...

Do you not afraid, but the most important thing you need is, as you know, properly and safely.

A dangerous thing for people who don `t know what they are doing is winding the springs above the door. The people are injured or killed if they do so correctly. The amount of potential energy stored by one of these sources is quite incredible.

The second is accountability. Make sure that you are covered .... E incorporate your company ... So, God forbid, if something happens, I lose what won `t, if you sue someone.

Somone available that you can rely on for help. Some of the main doors are very difficult to do alone.

Looking for a reliable, good for two new doors and parts. I do not know how easy it is somebody you a credit line in today's economy is to be prepared to have a little money on hand, things are going.

The tools that you need is relatively low compared to other trades.

asmith said...

Small Garage
Customers

asmith said...

Small Garage
Customers

asmith said...

Small Garage
Customers

asmith said...

Small Garage
Customers

Post a Comment