Thursday, January 14, 2010

Coleman Lantern Replacement Parts Does My Coleman Twin Tube Lantern Just Have Burned-out Bulbs?

Does my Coleman twin tube lantern just have burned-out bulbs? - coleman lantern replacement parts

I've got a double tube Coleman rechargeable flashlight that to me years ago as a gift. Are used sporadically in the occasional camping trip or power outage, and have always satisfied with the outcome. Here is a link to the model / parts list.
http://www.coleman.com/coleman/parts/Pro ...

Yesterday we had a power outage and got the lantern, and had accidentally activated when he returned last in the field. No light, and assumed that the battery is exhausted, so I ordered the night and tried again this morning. Still nothing. I opened the door to ensure that the households in an appropriate manner and they are. The "charge" light illuminates when the flashlight in conjunction

Is it possible that the bulbs are burned? There was no problem with used him the last time was. A new lamp might be $ 40, new tubers could be $ 8. This is not a huge amount of money anyway, but I do not want to spend time and money by purchasing replacement lamps when the lamp is to spend a little dejected. Perhaps something WROng with the battery or connections? If anyone had a similar problem?

1 comment:

bugear00... said...

The charging system can not work. Leave it plugged in one day to see if it works. Otherwise, I would be different.

Post a Comment