Monday, January 4, 2010

Silverware Prices How Do I Get Sticker-goo Off Of Silverware?

How do I get sticker-goo off of silverware? - silverware prices

I have decided that those who do not save save by buying on a falling dollar, (Silver, of course, really) to. The items were sold in packages of 2, each pair has provided along with a price tag that was wrapped around her. When I removed the stickers that a sticky substance that can not lose the left. A friend said that would work to dissolve the nail polish, but not. What I can snowmobile on Goo. Please note that these items are cheap, and methods used in real money, not work, then the methods that can damage the real money is still worth a try.

3 comments:

juanita4... said...

a product called Goo-Gone, you can withdraw it at any supermarket or hardware store such as Kroger or AS, is working very well and is gentle on materials

sophieb said...

Typically, you push it with your fingernail and then lift the remaining brown belt.

I once heard that simple, if you goes into the freezer for a while. I also found that alcohol will also be deleted. Depending on the type of marker that is.

thatgirl said...

My suggestion would be to run through the dishwasher. Among them, when they finished - Goo The label is clean and gentle enough to peel.

Post a Comment